Booking terms in light of COVID-19 pandemic
AMAROK ADVENTURES has recently joined the Clean&Safe project from the Icelandic Tourist Board with which we intend to guarantee the safety of our travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic situation, committing to receive our customers in a responsible way so that they feel safe while creating good memories of their trip.
Our response to COVID19
We are always happy to help with the planning of your next adventure. If due to the COVID19 circumstances, we would need to modify or cancel one of our departures, you will be contacted at the moment and we will find the best solution for you. We are travellers, and we are flexible, so we are committed to offer: change of your trip dates, credit for a future trip or even a full refund if the conditions apply.
New booking policy
- No confirmation or booking fees until 6 weeks prior to the departure.
- Multi-day tours can be changed free of charge or canceled for a full refund up to 6 weeks before departure.
Need to change your plans?
No worries, we have you covered
- For all bookings regarding our multi-day tours in Iceland, no cancellation fee is charged if the group is canceled because of COVID restrictions by Amarok Adventures, or because we haven’t reached the minimum of people needed.
- 50% of the tour price is refunded if the tour is cancelled by the customer 4-6 weeks before departure once it has been confirmed.
- 25% of the tour price is refunded if formally cancelled between 16-29 days prior to departure.
- 0% of the tour price is refunded if it is formally cancelled with less than 16 days notice.
We want you to start dreaming again about travelling and living adventures, and we are ready to help you do it!