Booking terms in light of COVID-19 pandemic
AMAROK ADVENTURES has recently joined the Clean&Safe project from the Icelandic Tourist Board with which we intend to guarantee the safety of our travelers during the COVID-19 pandemic situation, committing to receive our customers in a responsible way so that they feel safe while creating good memories of their trip.
Our response to COVID19
We are always happy to help with the planning of your next adventure. If due to the COVID19 circumstances, we would need to modify or cancel one of our departures, you will be contacted at the moment and we will find the best solution for you. We are travellers, and we are flexible, so we are committed to offer: change of your trip dates, credit for a future trip or even a full refund if the conditions apply.
New booking policy
- No confirmation or booking fees until 6 weeks prior to the departure in our trips in Iceland.
- Multi-day tours can be changed free of charge or canceled for a full refund up to 6 weeks before departure in our trips in Iceland.
- For all of our MicroAdventures (daytours): No booking fee is required until 24 hours before departure.
- For all of our private MicroAdventures (daytours): No booking fee is required until 7 days prior to departure.
Need to change your plans?
No worries, we have you covered
- For all bookings regarding our multi-day tours in Iceland, no cancellation fee is charged if the group is canceled because of COVID restrictions by Amarok Adventures, or because we haven’t reached the minimum of people needed.
- 50% of the tour price is refunded if the tour is cancelled by the customer 4-6 weeks before departure once it has been confirmed.
- 25% of the tour price is refunded if formally cancelled between 16-29 days prior to departure.
- 0% of the tour price is refunded if it is formally cancelled with less than 16 days notice.
- For all of our MicroAdventures (daytours): No cancellation fee until 24 hours before departure. The MicroAdventures can be re-scheduled without any fee 24 hours before departure, but depending on Amarok Adventures’ availability.
- For all of our private MicroAdventures (daytours): No cancellation fee if cancelled formally 8 days or earlier prior to departure. The private MicroAdventures can be re-scheduled without any fee 8 days before departure, but depending on Amarok Adventures’ availability.
We want you to start dreaming again about travelling and living adventures, and we are ready to help you do it!
Amarok Adventures is never responsible for refunding flights, insurance policies, additional accommodations or other additional services in case of the cancellation of one multidaytour or daytour. The client is fully responsible for this. In case the client needs to buy flights for a multidaytour, he/she needs to ask previously to the tour operator (Amarok Adventures) in order to proceed with the purchase of them.