Daytour to Landmannalaugar.
Discover one of the wonders of the Highlands in this daytour to Landmannalaugar, a fascinating geothermal valley in the heart of the Fjallabak Nature Reserve.
You will be picked up by one of our guides in Hrauneyjar Highland Center. On board our 4WD modified vehicle, we will drive through the Highlands until Landmannalaugar campsite. On the way we will stop in different hidden places. Once in Landmannalaugar, you will have enough time for exploring the surroundings with our guide & take a bath in the geothermal natural pool close to the campsite. A 6-8 hour tour in a modified 4×4 vehicle to be able to access every corner of this magical and unique place. Fall in love with the beauty of one of the most spectacular places in the Highlands of Iceland. If the weather allows we will have spectacular views throughout the day.
Minimum participants: 4 Maximum participants: 6
- One of the few daytours to Landmannalaugar where you can see almost everything!
- Discover Landmannalaugar with an Amarok Adventures certified mountain guide
- Discover the Highlands on board a modified 4WD vehicle
- Visit the volcanic craters of Hnausapollur & Ljótipollur
- Hike to the top of Bláhnúkur (940m high) and enjoy the views over the Highlands if the weather allows it
- Enjoy the geothermal natural pool close to the campsite
- Travel in a small group for making this experience really personal
Price: 35.000 ISK/person
From Our Gallery
Come on a trip with us and enjoy these wonders with your own eyes
The photographs below have been taken by our travelers or guides during the adventure trips in the destination. Enjoy!