Daytour to Thórsmörk.
Discover the valley of the God of Thunder. In this daytour to Thórsmörk, you will explore with one of our guide the magnificent birch forest & the impressive Valahnúkur, from where is possible to get a wonderful 360º view of the valley.
On the way to Thórsmörk, if the weather is good enough, we will stop at Stakkholtsgjá canyon, one of the hidden gems of this area.
A 6-8 hour tour in a modified 4×4 vehicle to be able to access every corner of this magical and unique place. Fall in love with the beauty of one of the most spectacular places in the Highlands of Iceland. If the weather allows we will have spectacular views throughout the day.
Minimum participants: 4 Maximum participants: 6
- One of the few daytours to Thórsmörk
- Discover Thórsmörk with an Amarok Adventures certified mountain guide
- Discover the Highlands on board a Land Rover Defender
- Visit the volcanic canyon of Stakkholtsgjá
- Hike to the top of Valahnúkur (458m high) and enjoy the views over the valley if the weather allows it
- Enjoy the amazing views of the Eyjafjallajökull volcano & Gígjökull glacier
- Travel in a small group for making this experience really personal
From Our Gallery
Come on a trip with us and enjoy these wonders with your own eyes
The photographs below have been taken by our travelers or guides during the adventure trips in the destination. Enjoy!
Price: 35.000 ISK/person