Volcano Winter Adventure
2400€ per person
A unique winter trip in Iceland in which we will travel through the South coast and the Icelandic Highlands during the winter in a small group. Surrounded by the frozen landscapes of the island of ice and fire, we will move in our modified Land Rover Defender which will allow us to access to several places that challenge our imagination. We will complete our trip with a glacier hiking in order to access to a blue ice cave, and with a night in the highlands of Iceland, in Þórsmörk, the valley of the thunder god. There we will enjoy the experience of hiking in one of the most incredible places in Iceland with snowshoes, and a night bonfire under the watchful eye of the dancing spirits of the Valkyries, the Northern Lights.
Still looking for a different winter trip in Iceland?
- November 30th to December 7th of 2019 FULLY BOOKED!
- January 18th to January 25th of 2020 FULLY BOOKED!
- February 1st to February 8th of 2020 FULLY BOOKED!
- February 15th to February 22nd of 2020 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- February 22nd to February 29th of 2020 FULLY BOOKED!
- February 29th to March 7th of 2020 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- March 14th to March 21st of 2020 AVAILABLE SEATS!
*The itinerary could be changed in case of adversal meteo conditions.
Do you need travel insurance?
DepartureKeflavík International Airport
IncludedAccommodationAmarok Adventures GuideLocal GuideTransportationTransportation from/to the airport
Not IncludedCountry VisaDomestic flightsEntrance to tourist placesEverything else not specified in "Includes"Flight taxesFlights to the destinationMealsPermitsSleeping bag & personal materialTravel insurance