Volcano Winter Adventure
2400€ per person
A unique winter trip in Iceland in which we will travel through the South coast and the Icelandic Highlands during the winter in a small group. Surrounded by the frozen landscapes of the island of ice and fire, we will move in our modified Land Rover Defender which will allow us to access to several places that challenge our imagination. We will complete our trip with a glacier hiking in order to access to a blue ice cave, and with a night in the highlands of Iceland, in Þórsmörk, the valley of the thunder god. There we will enjoy the experience of hiking in one of the most incredible places in Iceland with snowshoes and of course, if we are lucky and the conditions are the best, we can enjoy the dancing spirits of the Valkyries, the Northern Lights.
Still looking for a different winter trip in Iceland?
- December 05th to December 12nd of 2020 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- January 16th to January 23rd of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- January 23rd to January 30th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- January 30th to February 06th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- February 06th to February 13th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- February 13th to February 20th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- February 20th to February 27th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- February 27th to March 06th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- March 06th to March 13th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- March 13th to March 20th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- March 20th to March 27th of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
- March 27th to April 03rd of 2021 AVAILABLE SEATS!
*The itinerary could be changed in case of adversal meteo conditions.
Do you need travel insurance?
DepartureKeflavík International Airport
IncludedAccommodationAmarok Adventures GuideLocal GuideTransportationTransportation from/to the airport
Not IncludedCountry VisaDomestic flightsEntrance to tourist placesEverything else not specified in "Includes"Flight taxesFlights to the destinationMealsPermitsSleeping bag & personal materialTravel insurance