Daytour to Kerlingarfjöll.
Discover the geothermal valley of Kerlingarfjöll. On this daytour to Kerlingarfjöll, you will discover the “Mountain of the Troll Woman” and you will hike the geothermal area of Hveradalir with a licensed expert guide.
An adventure like no other! On the way to this amazing location we will discover the famous Kjölur road and we will have the opportunity to see the Langjökull and Hofsjökull glaciers on the distant horizon. A 8 hour tour in a modified 4×4 vehicle to be able to access every corner of this magical and unique place. Fall in love with the beauty of one of the most spectacular places in the Highlands of Iceland. If the weather allows we will have spectacular views throughout the day.
Minimum participants: 4 Maximum participants: 6
- One of the few daytours to Kerlingarfjöll
- Discover Kerlingarfjöll with an Amarok Adventures certified mountain guide
- Discover the Highlands on board a modified 4WD vehicle
- Visit the geothermal valley of Hveradalir
- Hike the depts of a geothermal paradise valley & discover the location geology
- Enjoy the views of Kerlingarfjöll mountain range
- Take a bath in Kerlingarfjöll’s hot pool after a long day hiking
- Travel in a small group for making this experience really personal
Price: 35.000 ISK/person
From Our Gallery
Come on a trip with us and enjoy these wonders with your own eyes
The photographs below have been taken by our travelers or guides during the adventure trips in the destination. Enjoy!